8.16.2007

The end of an era

Somebody in my household thinks I've been a little bit harsh and mean with some of my posts, so I'm turning over a new leaf. By the way, that somebody has developed a bad habit of meddling in my blogging affairs and if it continues, I will have no choice but to change my password so said person will be unable continue to fiddle with my blog. Anyway, I just want everyone to know, I'm removing statcounter and I now welcome anonymous comments--especially the mean and inflammatory kind (and especially from you, Mike.) No one will be called out again. And also, feel free to continue to blog stalk to your virtual heart's content, I won't know just how many times you may have looked at my blog. I only ask that you leave an anonymous comment every once in a while. Thanks.

10 comments:

Leslie said...

i have GOT to talk to parker about this. i keep telling him: Parkie, Daddy just has to learn the hard way how embarrassing it is to have a spelling error on his blog. And it's not your place, as his 4-year-old son, to rearrange his link list so that mommy's blog is at the top.

sorry, baby. I'll talk to him tonight. I don't know where he gets off thinking he can hack into your blog like that. he must have inherited my impeccable editing/proofreading/spelling skills.

Anonymous said...

In honor of this decision, I am sending you one bakers dozen of your favorite glazed donuts. Maybe some frosted, some with those little red, green, blue and yellow sprinkles. Some with the whipped cream filling. So many choices that I may have to order TWO dozen. Is that 24 or is that 26 donuts in two bakers dozen?

Anonymous said...

I don't even know how to spell anyonomus. How could I leave comments that are?

Anonymous said...

One theory of why people do not like anonymous commenters...

http://www.penny-arcade.com/docs/internetdickwad.jpg

Neal said...

You and your anyonimitie. Nice link.

Jodie Haney said...

Leslie, you are one of a kind.

Jodie Haney said...

I liked the little fighter in you...dangerous. Whoooo. Come on, don't play nice.

Ginger said...

You are no fun. What is the point of being a blog dictator if you aren't going to do things your own way????

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are loosing control on the old domestic front! Who's wearing the pants around there anyway?
Just kidding, or am I.

signed, Anony-mouse, AKA Blog Stalker ,AKA stiring the pot,AKA Cuz, AKA Matthew

PS. sorry about my grammar, I never realized that one day I would be sitting here @ work during my lunch hour reading post on a public forum about such interesting things like, blogs, stalking, and domestic issues. Tell the fam I said hi, Oh wait they have probably already read this, Hi everybody.

Neal said...

Hey Cuz--
I emailed you but you didn't write back--did you get it?