8.13.2007

Moe-gabm

Well, today is Moe-D's birthday. I can't believe he is one year old. In some ways it seems like he has been a part of our family forever, though. I remember how little he was when he was born, but how BIG his mouth seemed as he cried when he first came out. It was also nice that he was the first one of our kids that did not have to be resuscitated and deep suctioned upon arrival. One of the most interesting things about having kids for me has been to watch their little personalities emerge and blossom. Each one brings their own little character traits and qualities into the world with them and it's fun to start to see it show. This little one definitely has his own personality. He always has a smile on his face and rarely is in a bad mood. He loves to do things to make you laugh at him. Maybe that is a result of Audrey and Parker praying every night that "Moe will get funnier and funnier" (we have no idea where they came up with that). He has been a great addition to our family and I'm so blessed to be his dad!

On a side note, I finished Confessions and it did not get any better after those opening pages. Such a waste of a book, I don't know why I read the whole thing. In other blogging news, I'm working on some posts for my very own etsy showcase. The 'chain and I have collected some very choice items that I think you will all enjoy. Stay tuned . . .

4 comments:

Leslie said...

yay for little miles. we picked up a balloon bouquet on the way home today and tied it to his highchair for lunchtime. ;)

Jodie Haney said...

sweet daddy...

Pa said...

He makes us all smile. Great post! We miss you guys.

stephanie said...

i just like the nicknames you have for little mo. everytime we see you guys you seem to have some new ones.